where is the reset password option

simking1

Ok i had my password resent because my correct password that Ive been using for 5 years is not correct.
so i get a goofy temp password that sends me to the forrm yet nowhere in any tab or settings is their a place to replace your password. I can't access help desk tab because the new posts tab is overlapping it and u can't click on it. any help?

CTRL - on the keyboard will "zoom out", making the text smaller so it doesn't overlap in the browser window. I look in my profile and there's a big sign at the top;

[h=3]NOTE: Your Trainz Forum account Email and Password can be changed via the Planet Auran account settings[/h]
So I click that link and go to https://www.auran.com/planetauran/portal.php?LoginRevisit=1 which has;

header_profile.jpg

blue_dot.jpg
Edit Account

right at the top.

i apologize for bumping this thread. i cannot satisfy the login gurus and have since lost the rights to even open the game plus lost my first class ticket and even playing the software. i occupy my time with this.
at 76 years of age it keeps me busy and now that has been stolen from me for somebody's ego
sorry to bump this thread.
GE_ac4400 ie ejb
all this just to change my email address.

i apologize for bumping this thread. i cannot satisfy the login gurus and have since lost the rights to even open the game plus lost my first class ticket and even playing the software. i occupy my time with this.
at 76 years of age it keeps me busy and now that has been stolen from me for somebody's ego
sorry to bump this thread.
GE_ac4400 ie ejb
all this just to change my email address.
Changing the email address does not affect running the sim. Make sure you have the correct username and password in your Settings/MyTrainz account.

Back