Where do I go to Upload new assets now?

davesnow

Crabby Old Geezer
On the old forums I could click on my creations and upload via the forum. Where do I go now to do so? I don't like uploading using CMP.

By the way, I prefer the way the forums looked before.

On the old forums I could click on my creations and upload via the forum. Where do I go now to do so? I don't like uploading using CMP.

By the way, I prefer the way the forums looked before.
I use the MyTrainz link. That looks the same as it did before the forums update.

I don't even SEE that ...
No, those handy links at the top of the old forums page are gone or rather I can't see them. You need to create some bookmarks/links in your browser. Maybe N3V will add them back in. It's still early days. I still can't find the Content Creation forum which is the only one I was really interested in. :mad:

The PMs are now called conversations. It's the small envelope at the top (between your name and the bell).

Peter

I still can't find the Content Creation forum which is the only one I was really interested in.
In General Forum , see Maintenance of Way , same as in the old forum , at the bottom of the list under all Trainz versions , last is Content Creation Support , where it was before ...

In General Forum , see Maintenance of Way , same as in the old forum , at the bottom of the list under all Trainz versions , last is Content Creation Support , where it was before ...
Not in what I see in both Chrome and Edge. The last forum in that list is DLS,FCT.
I did find the PMs though.

last is Content Creation Support , where it was before ...
That is not visible for all of us. I don't have permission to visit that, so someone made a mistake when setting up the permissions.

Also see this topic:

For there was a cache issue: hard reloaded the site with ctrl+F5 it was there. The first days I think it wasn't visible. But now is.

Back