Whats going on w/ Trs 2009?

Hey guys,
i recently bought trs09 (World Builder Edition) as a download and now, my download isnt going anywhere.

im stuck at 50 mb, i have dsl and this should be done already, i bought it jan 17,2009 and kept the computer on all night,
so what my question is,

what do i do to fix this

-antwain

restart the download, and use firefox when you download it. The DL manager that firefox has is far superior to IE.

If it's taking you that long, Firefox may not save your day either. When TRS2009 was first released in December, there was a Sticky that urged you to use a download manager. These programs not only keep track of your download and allow you to start and stop it midway, they also find the best and/or fastest feeds. They can actually download several chunks at a time which is handy if each chunk is downloading at 10kbs.

The post suggested what download download manager to use. I think it was from http://www.Freedownloadmanager.org but I'm not sure.

I strongly suggest you use one or you may lose the download several times, which means you will have to start afresh each time.

Back