What will future generations say about Trainz ?

cascaderailroad

What will future generations say about Trainz, (our great great grandchilrens) ?

What exactly is a twain ? And why were they totally infatuated with them ?
What were they thinking of, when they created ugly unrealistic alien planet looking "Speed Twees" ?
Whatz' up wit' dat' ugly Confounded Blinding Yellow Compass, and those big fat red ugly fuzzy green/red junction arrows ?
Why does T:ANE look like Pre-SP3, UTC, Trainz ?
Why dint' they just stick wit' good ol' TRS2006, and charge money for future TRS2006 SP's ?
Why did the graphics in Twainz look so 2001'ishly antiquated ... like Atari Pong and Missile Command, is to us today?
Where is Euphod ?

Last edited:
What will future generations say about Trainz, (our great great grandchilrens) ?

What exactly is a twain ? And why were they totally infatuated with them ?
What were they thinking of, when they created ugly unrealistic alien planet looking "Speed Twees" ?
Why does T:ANE look like Pre-SP3, UTC, Trainz ?
Why dint' they just stick wit' good ol' TRS2006, and charge money for future TRS2006 SP's ?
Why did the graphics in Twainz look so 2001'ishly antiquated ... like Atari Pong and Missile Command, is to us today?
Where is Euphod ?
i actually believe they will say something else, as per Peter Griffin.

If Trainz survives that long, they might look more into that Trainz is, and if Trainz doesn't, then they would probably blow it off, and get back to playing Call Of Duty.

I hate Trainz!

It's too hard cuz I have to think! And it's too hard cuz we have to make stuff on our own cuz there's no button to press to automatically create my fully signaled and track-marked route down with all my assets and consists already in place for me to drive.

Where is Euphod?
XD that one really got me

They'll probably view us the same way the rest of the gaming community currently views us.
tumblr_mrasfoABfl1sezoa7o1_500.gif

And I honestly like it that way

That is what they did: You are being charged for some of the Service Packs; those they gave new names. 2006 is the name for a SP for 2004.
You seriously did not see that?

And to answer your question:
Some people will like to play trainz, just like currently some people like to play pong or packman.

Back