What is this?

I have stumbled across something called trainz 2007 on a website called “Halycon.de” with an expansion pack that comes with and some questions came upon me, what is it? Can I download it? I still want this game despite being in some non English language.

Last edited:
I have stumbled across something called trainz 2007 on a website called “Haycon.de” with an expansion pack that comes with and some questions came upon me, what is it? Can I download it? I still want this game despite being in some non English language.
be very careful where you get stuff from on the internet its not worth getting your PC Hacked or Full of viruses....

From the Wiki history of Trainz

[h=4]Trainz Railroad Simulator 2007[/h] Trainz Railroad Simulator 2007 (abbreviated as TRS2007) was the second release targeting a regional market distributed by Anuman Interactive for sale in France, Belgium and Switzerland.[SUP][6][/SUP] There were initially two versions: the standard version which consisted of Trainz Railroad Simulator 2006 with Service Pack 1 applied, and the Gold edition, which included French regional add-on items.

TRS2008
  • Halycon Media later distributed Trainz Railroad Simulator 2007 with German region-specific content for the British, Austrian, and Swiss market.[SUP][8][/SUP] This release version of TRS2007 was not available in American markets, though the Gold edition content was included in later games.

Back