What happened to them???

mp5a4

Home of, well nothing
Um... Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone knows what happened to forum members like Marlboro, and Drucifer.(Sorry if I spelled that wrong.) Are there any other good forum members I am missing. What happened to them???

Brad

There's many of the veteran brigade who are missed, along with their knowledge, their nature, and their posts.

Some members can be found at other Trainz Forums/Groups. Recommend you have a look around.

Overall though, people come and go from these kinds of things, be it for better or worse. Some return after hiatus......some don't and move on entirely. It's just the way it is.

Cheers,
Simon

Um... Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone knows what happened to forum members like Marlboro, and Drucifer.(Sorry if I spelled that wrong.) Are there any other good forum members I am missing. What happened to them???

Brad
You can find Dru over at the TPR forum....:cool:

And Marl is usually found on the VMD forums. I visit the VMD forums occasionally, but its very rare to find him there, as i havent seen him post much.
Cheers,
Sean

And Mstnoodle. When I looked into the old forums via the WayBackMachine, I saw that the used to post there. Why not now? It also appears he doesn't post on the UKBL forum either.

Back