What happened to my assets? - Help plz

botenplot

I have been using Trainz2009 and made some routes+sessions.

I recently purchased digital Trainz2019 platinum, and have some questions:

1) from Content Manager in TRS2009 I saved route & assets as CDP.
from Manage Content in TRS2019 I used "Import content file" to import the saved CDP files
When I open the route in TRS2019 surveyor only the surface ground is shown.
there are NO: tracks, locomotives, cars, stock, stations, bridges, trees, most semaphores, etc...
Missing are also the driver session.
Instead of tracks (I used wood 1t in 2009) is see white lines where the tracks used to be.
All the missing assets are marked as faulty.
If I click on such an asset and open for edit it changes to "open for edit, faulty" or "open for edit, obsolete"
I thought 2019 was backward compatible to previous versions.
How do I "bring back to life" MY OLD ASSETS?

2) what are the 4 white dots on intersection of black lines in middle of yellow squares?

3) Do I need a serial number? There is none provided after digital purchase

Last edited:
You show no registered versions at all.

Ensure you are using the same registered username and password you setup when you created your account on My Trainz. Without showing registered versions, you'll receive little help. If you are registered and everything is correct, contact the helpdesk here:

http://support.trainzportal.com/

Now to answer your question...

You are missing dependencies and need to import and download content from the DLS. In Content Manager, right-click and download any missing dependencies. There are some things you have installed in TRS2009 that are not in TRS19. After downloading content, you may need to import other assets that you have on your route but are not on the DLS.

At this point, this is about all the help you'll receive until your Trainz versions appear on your timeline.

registered

Thank you for your answer.

I am registered on auran, BUT-
when I logged in to the forum with my registered username & password I swa that I can't post.
I contacted one of the moderators "directly" with a message but did not receive any answer, so I signed to the forum with a different user/pass.
I will be glad to be able to post under my aurann user/pass if my "lock" is freed.

You best contact the Help Desk, link is at the top of every page and get it sorted. A moderator can't help you with that, only N3V can.

Back