What does this error mean?

WCL

Canadian National
Boy, if it's not one error, it's another....Trainz 2022 sure has been giving me lots of issues lately, first it was the flickering thing that comes up on the screen, now this error....anyone know what this one means?

now this error....anyone know what this one means?

That looks like an assertion error/warning message. You often get these in the beta test versions. You should not see them in the retail release versions (although there has been the very rare occasion when some of these assertion messages "slipped through" the culling process when the retail version was released).

What TRS22 build number are you using? On the TRS22 Launcher screen does it state "Assertions Release" (or similar) next to the build number? If this is the case then you will need to update your copy of TRS22 from the beta version to the retail release - this should have happened automatically.

Are you trying DX12?

The error message was related to that during the beta and also did occur when using DX11. If you are getting this with DX11 even in the beta version, report this to N3V using the bug-report.

Are you trying DX12?

The error message was related to that during the beta and also did occur when using DX11. If you are getting this with DX11 even in the beta version, report this to N3V using the bug-report.

Just filled that out, and yet again it just happened with that error

I am using DX11, should I change it to DX12 (Beta)?

Just filled that out, and yet again it just happened with that error

I am using DX11, should I change it to DX12 (Beta)?
No, don't change to DX12.

Sending in the report is the only thing you can do.

Back