Website Issues? Website wish list? Post here.

FYI: I was looking around on your site looking for some stuff I don't already have like your current item of the week and noticed when I view it, it cost $10.00. should be five right. I looked at some others and when I click on them they also show up as $10.00. I'm a club car member so items should show up with the 20% off already. Yes I was logged in with my ID.

Thanks,
Jeff

FYI: I was looking around on your site looking for some stuff I don't already have like your current item of the week and noticed when I view it, it cost $10.00. should be five right. I looked at some others and when I click on them they also show up as $10.00. I'm a club car member so items should show up with the 20% off already. Yes I was logged in with my ID.

Thanks,
Jeff

Were aware of this one....still looking at fixes for that issue at this point

Hey JR, have you noticed the ATSF C30-7 also shows up in the payware section? I dont know if its supposed to or you are unaware of it.. I just thought I would let you know

Can content that gets updated frequently get a date somewhere in the description so we know we're on the current version? Things like the FX libraries, scripts, engine files, signals, etc. I tend to second guess myself on whether I have the most up-to-date pack. Saves me a second download and 3Mb hard disk space (not really a problem, just trying to be facetious).

Can content that gets updated frequently get a date somewhere in the description so we know we're on the current version? Things like the FX libraries, scripts, engine files, signals, etc. I tend to second guess myself on whether I have the most up-to-date pack. Saves me a second download and 3Mb hard disk space (not really a problem, just trying to be facetious).

Most stuff that is currently updated has dates in it thus far but we'll try to get a little better at that here in the future. You'll find this in the description but maybe we can integrate it elsewhere that would be more blatantly obvious.

Back