Weatherill Tender Loader

ramsden

Is there anyway that I can get Weatherill Tender Loader to work in TS12?
2 Are there any working British Platform Water Columns that deliver water that will work in TS12
ramsden

I take this as a NO
There is a lack of British Interactive assets for TS12
ramsden

Last edited:
You have not exactly left it long for a reply :confused:

Its Bank Holiday weekend so users may be enjoying some time away and as users can be based anywhere in the world there is sometimes a delay in getting a reply due to differing time zones.

Give it a little more time and you may get a reply. It can also be beneficial to post a question about a particular version of Trainz in its own area in the forum. The question may get a better response if posted in the TS12 sub forum http://forums.auran.com/trainz/forumdisplay.php?f=64

Sorry but I cant help you as I am still running 2009

Andy

Is there anyway that I can get Weatherill Tender Loader to work in TS12?
2 Are there any working British Platform Water Columns that deliver water that will work in TS12
ramsden

The Tender loader does work in TS12 but it won't fill a full tender. Either run the engine for a while or reduce the coal level in the tender and it is absolutely fine.

Perhaps you are having the same problem with water!:)

Cheers
Paul

Monitor messages

The script of the Weatherill Tender Loader generates messages to help users understand why loading does not proceed as expected. Open the messages window in Driver mode at the time a loco is addressing the loader in order to see these messages. If the script calculates that the loader cannot deliver at least one bucket of coal (2500kg), then loading does not proceed.

Back