Warley model Train Show 2013 (23/24 November). Who's going?

CaptEngland

Trainz Engineer
Any one going this year to Warley Model Train show this year?

Misses woman and myself will be going on the Saturday. To spot me, look out for a t-shirt with what appears to be an Angel of Death on it, with the letters APB on the back (I will also be spotting a goatee beard for this month for Movember)

Age of myself is around late 30's/ early 40's so no "dodgy mac brigades" please unless your female, rich, and below 40 ;) (I can hope! :) )
^
|
disclaimer: That's a joke, BTW!

Regards.
CaptEngland

How ironic that this train show will occur on November 23rd and 24th; there will the a model railroad convention (that's what we here in the U.S. call train shows) going on in Atlanta, Georgia on those exact same days.

I'll be there on the Saturday.

Paul

I hope if you spot me, you may say hi!

I forgot to say "model railroad conventions" for our American friends. Oh the joy of the English language differences between the U.K. and the U.S. :D

Any more people going besides Paul and myself?

Regards.
CaptEngland.

Too far up country for me, but it looks great.

Found this link for the current show. Should be good if the included 2011 video is anything to go by.

It looks really big event too, looking at the floor plan.

If you're contemplating taking wives and girlfriends, quiet top tip: Don't take both :D

Last edited:
If your contemplating taking wives and girlfriends, quiet top tip: Don't take both :D

Funny thing is, she's still technically someone's else's wife, and my Girlfriend (That means she's split from her husband , but still needs to get divorced) so does that count as two? :hehe:

Thanks Mezzoprezzo

Regards.
CaptEngland

Back