Version 121880 - How to rename stations?

rmdk

Hello All,

I have upgraded to the improved HD terrain, and am in the process of making any necessary changes. I have come across an issue in surveyor 2.0 that probably is my problem only, but can anyone tell me how to rename platforms in this latest update. When I click on the icon to make changes to station loading, I don't get any option, that I can see, to change station names.

Any help appreciated.

Russell

I just checked on mine and I couldn't see a way to name the station in the edit properties box either. My guess for now if you haven't named it yet revert to legacy name your station and then go back to 2.0. Wonder if the crew are aware of this issue?

Jack

In the Trainz Plus betas for Surveyor 2.0 all objects are now named and renamed using the Info Palette

I'm having a similar issue as it has to do with locomotive numbers and other objects that are renamable, nowhere to be seen under the edit properties tab.

thanks John, still trying to get use to surveyor 2.0 since the patch.

Surveyor 2.0 takes a bit longer to get used to, but once you do, you'll find there's a lot of nice things in there in addition to the high-res terrain.

There's some nice documentation that's helpful for it.

Surveyor 2.0 Overview (trainzsimulator.com)

You'll find yourself going back to Classic Surveyor often due to some of the tools missing still such as Bulk Update.

Have you tried to delete the station asset and replace it with another, thus changing the station name?
Can it be done?
Cheers, Roy

Thanks pware! I've been scratching my head trying to rename things. I resorted to switching to the legacy surveyor. Now I don't have to!

Back