Vanishing routes

Glad to see that everything is back to normal. Hope you did,nt think I was being too forward with my first post. I just could not stand by the wayside and watch a fellow Trainzer give up creating routes of this quality. As I said in my first post you have inspired me in my attempt at route building.

My thoughts are with you on the anniversary of the passing of your partner.

Many thanks Dave.

Many thanks

Glad to see that everything is back to normal. Hope you did,nt think I was being too forward with my first post. I just could not stand by the wayside and watch a fellow Trainzer give up creating routes of this quality. As I said in my first post you have inspired me in my attempt at route building.

My thoughts are with you on the anniversary of the passing of your partner.

Many thanks Dave.

Dear Dave,
Just to say very many thanks for your kind thoughts regarding Alan's first anniversary of his passing to Spirit. As you may guess, I am a spiritualist and training as a medium, it's actually called development rather than training. It has helped me enormously so if I can help others then the time is well spent.
Also it does mean a lot when people say my efforts have encouraged them to have a closer look at what they are doing with Trainz and to try and make greater efforts.
I do nothing special, just my best, and if I can do it, a complete railway novice, then it follows that practically everybody can if they push that little bit harder. Go for it....!!
And if possible put a picture or three up, we all like to see what fellow Trainzers are doing.

God bless,

Angela

Norfolk

I see that the second version of Blackheath Down is now on the DS.
The main difference is the track, the Norfolk track is on the DS so is easily available.
Enjoy.

God bless,

Angela

Hi Stagecoach.

Thanks for your reply. Will download sometime. Will this route fit onto Angela's WCL at Taunton or is it further down the line?

Regards
Ian

No it wont it stops at Exeter but ive started the section between Exeter and Taunton and the link onto the WCL but it is taking some time as im playing about in TC3 at present, all works differently. I have joined all the sections together from Newton Abbot to Paddington also the minehead section but it is very big and pushes the computer to breaking point. Need to alter some textures as adding all the sections together some textures are lost because of the max total amount that can be used.

Back