USA Pics

Just before dark, I caught this B&O train heading into a tunnel. The WM caboose was a nice surprise!

172.jpg

Nice work Adam.

Cheers,
Joshua

WARNING! Image is larger than 800x600...

Just one from Dermmy and Pofig's EK3 ST...

leadfoot866201106170003.jpg

AWVR #1201, a local servicing the area's businesses, rolls east out of Lothair bound for Leatherwood to drop off the tankers at the coal mine. Sister engine #9207 brings up the rear, hitching a free ride to the mine to replace #5612 which blew its turbo the day before.

- Dan

it's because my gfx card is crap. there are a handful of old meshes out there that do that to me. one of these days I'll sit down & try and figure out a fix, but as I'm rarely in TRS and mainly reskining. It doesn't bother me much.

peter

it's because my gfx card is crap. there are a handful of old meshes out there that do that to me. one of these days I'll sit down & try and figure out a fix, but as I'm rarely in TRS and mainly reskining. It doesn't bother me much.

peter

Is your train poly count slider maxed? I remember I used to get problems like that too when it wasnt in 06.

Is your train poly count slider maxed? I remember I used to get problems like that too when it wasnt in 06.

Looks like a badly done boolean mesh.

Here is a pic of the same cars (different textures) taken on a friends computer.
http://stu.wccnet.edu/~phochgraf/portfolio/port_pics/game/Superliner_Aniv.jpg
(sorry on my phone so I can't easily embed it.)

Where can I get the santa fe hi level passenger cars or email them tome please.

1st: Don't quote pictures!!!

2nd: gimme pigs don't usually get what they beg for.

As for releasing them... I have no plans to at the moment. Some of my established beta testers might see them sometime next week.

peter

The hi-levels were taken on a WIP rebuild version of highland valley. The superior pic was taken on the marias pass.

Those Bi-levels look fine to me...not sure what everyone else is seeing that makes them "terrible."

(but then again, i have really cheap tastes:hehe:)

Back