USA Pics

trainz2010-12-2202-47-31-57.jpg

trainz2010-12-2202-47-38-47.jpg

trainz2010-12-2202-47-54-67.jpg

trainz2010-12-2202-48-12-52.jpg

trainz2010-12-2202-48-57-80.jpg

Mike
Can I ask where you got the MoPac 1144 (UP paint scheme) SW1200 from? Is it something that is going to be coming out on RRmods?? :mop: :mop: :D :mop: :mop:

Jason

Wow motorbreath you did great shot here ! I like the drama you captured. I'm working on a regional county route now. I would really like to know where to get that red barn in your shot.

Thanks!
Rail4Pete

Wow motorbreath you did great shot here ! I like the drama you captured. I'm working on a regional county route now. I would really like to know where to get that red barn in your shot.

Thanks!
Rail4Pete

Normally I would try to be more helpful, but in all honesty, I have no clue where I got the barn. It may be built in 2010, or it may have come with a route I may have got from the DLS. I do not remember intentionally downloading it from anywhere.

Nice shots motorbreath ;)

Question is that route available anywhere?

Cheers
Walt
No it is not. I have about 30 miles of track laid, and only about 5 miles worth of somewhat completed scenery. Thank you for the interest, but if it is ever completed enough for release, it will be a long time from now.

Normally I would try to be more helpful, but in all honesty, I have no clue where I got the barn. It may be built in 2010, or it may have come with a route I may have got from the DLS. I do not remember intentionally downloading it from anywhere.

Thank you for your answer. Could you PLEASE tell me the kuid number....and I will find it ?

Thanks!
Rail4Pete

Thank you for your answer. Could you PLEASE tell me the kuid number....and I will find it ?

Thanks!
Rail4Pete
Ok, I dug it up. It appears to be from TrainzItalia's Sherman Hill payware route. Thanks for asking though, now I know I must replace it if I intend to release the route some day. I already knew I would have to swap out the barbed wire fence, but it has Sherman in the name so I was aware.

It's called "barn 1" kuid:146087:70014 Just in case it is elsewhere.

Back