USA Pics

Ok i take the screen shots but it doesnt show up in the folder. Anyways I am giving the basic backdrop of my route.

It takes place in Vacaville Ca. Back in the day the town uesdto have trackage running threw town in the 50's 60's and 70's after the 70's the trains stopped running and the track was abadoned. In the late 80's early 90's i think the city pathed over the tracks and made it a bike trail. If there is anyone that lives and knows were I am talking about. The bike trail leading from California St. to the street near Brenden Theaters uesdto be SP trackage. And the street named Depot Street used to be a train station. Along Elmira St. uesd to be tracks to. Well I got to go now. More later.

Ok i take the screen shots but it doesnt show up in the folder. Anyways I am giving the basic backdrop of my route.

It takes place in Vacaville Ca. Back in the day the town uesdto have trackage running threw town in the 50's 60's and 70's after the 70's the trains stopped running and the track was abadoned. In the late 80's early 90's i think the city pathed over the tracks and made it a bike trail. If there is anyone that lives and knows were I am talking about. The bike trail leading from California St. to the street near Brenden Theaters uesdto be SP trackage. And the street named Depot Street used to be a train station. Along Elmira St. uesd to be tracks to. Well I got to go now. More later.

With TS2010 its not in the TS2010>screenshot folder its in the TS2010>Userdata>Screenshot folder.

And also in order to be viewed on a fourm you have to upload to a image site. Like imageshack.com or photobucket.

And to contribute to the subject pic is below:
hert201012140002.jpg

hert:wave:

Canadian National/Illinois Central train A431 is northbound to Decatur, Illinois on the old IC main as it paces a tractor.
CNLovell.jpg

Nearing Decatur with A431.
CNField.jpg

CHEERS,
Woody

Pushing Idle

trainz2010-12-1413-41-19-64bmp.jpg

The Minersville Sub Pusher crew ideals at Rose on a humid summer night

**For those of interest, the route has been sent out for testing and suggestions for changes. So release could be close.

*Frops to the floor...........*
2 hours later...

Nice work. At the risk of screaming out like a Gimmie Pig, I have to say "Can't wait" Free or Pay? *Crosses fingers for free*

Timo

Back