USA Pics

10921f59phi3.jpg

Does anyone want a 20% Blue Comet Voucher??
First too answer, with a screenshot, gets it, if they want

Jamie

Hey Wawasoo - What route is that? Or is it your own? Looks fantastic - if it's yours will you release it? Is it for 2010?

Keep up the great work!

*Pic snipped*

Does anyone want a 20% Blue Comet Voucher??
First too answer, with a screenshot, gets it, if they want

Jamie

Don't know if this counts, but i'm kind of a steam freak and am going to be getting TS2010 soon, so, maybe...

4873949828_746e90e7db_z.jpg

does this work? *crossed fingers*

PS about the pic, this is one of those famous instances when diesels failed to do thier job, the FL-9 pulling this commuter train blowing not one, not two, but three traction motors further up the line. thankfully, the Midwestern steam association, taking their engine to waterbury for a week, was able to pinch hit on the train and bring it home.

As you can see, steam rules, diesels DROOL!!

Last edited:
ie the thief.....

Looks like I better find some different yard lights besides parking lot lights.

Because of the economy all season long, somebody....hope it's not more then one.......has been stealing nursery stock from me. Enough at least to buy a good trip down south for a month.....bastard!

Had to get that off my chest....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
a new route from me sometime this month :eek:
a Chessie System sd9 1836 poses on this turntable before it goes to work for its class 3 railroad
my route will favor both those who like 3rd rail power and switching duties and mainline runs
:)

Last edited:
Hey Wawasoo - What route is that? Or is it your own? Looks fantastic - if it's yours will you release it? Is it for 2010?

Keep up the great work!

It a trainz route blank by smooz.....which is a dem and topo.

Here are the Yupper Routes...

http://www.elsrr.com/ELSRR system map 4-22-10.pdf

These are the tracks between Marquette, Negaunee, Ishpeming Eagle Mills.

Fish lipsatwork created a couple of dems years ago which would take this route up to Houghton and back to the SOO. Gonna take a lot more computer then we have now to run that...I'm at about 500-600 tiles now on this one, and that Houghton...Marquette...SOO would be in the thousands.

But It give me something to do...maybe I'll get this one done this winter.

Back