USA Pics

A container train coming down the mountain
hert201009150002.jpg

hert:wave:

Hey thanks for showing my cows in there! I don't often see them being used. Did you know you can tilt them for when they are standing on a slope? It's not totally realistic, but should look OK if the angle is not too steep.

Hold the Shift key while applying the Rotate function in Surveyor.

~ Deane

Hey thanks for showing my cows in there! I don't often see them being used. Did you know you can tilt them for when they are standing on a slope? It's not totally realistic, but should look OK if the angle is not too steep.

Hold the Shift key while applying the Rotate function in Surveyor.

~ Deane

Thanks for the tip Deane ! I didn't know we could do this. I am working actually on a route, era 1970, where there was farms all along the rails. I will make a huge use of your cows and of Neoklai's

Hey Deane!

No thank you required! They are cool - just that moo-ing can be quite a pain when I´m doing some switching in the yard there.

190.gif

Otherwise, I really love to use them. If you ever feel the need to do some more, please let me know.

028.gif

Cheers.
André

Hey Deane!

No thank you required! They are cool - just that moo-ing can be quite a pain when I´m doing some switching in the yard there.

190.gif

Cheers.
André

I know what you mean. There is a setting in the config files of the cattle that sets the minimum and maximum times (in seconds) for the sound file to repeat. You can manually go into the configs and increase those times to suit your moo...d.

Back