USA Pics

CRSD502.jpg

Cheers,
Fred

Hert,
Did you happen to tint the Mars light green?

Zorronov,
How long have you had that route going? I admit, it never gets old!

skullsk8er,
Photo processor/editor? Nice effect, and great looking F units.

gfisher,
That last screen shot looks very out of place... ALCO PA-1s on concrete ties with modern Safetran signals, and a water tower? Very out of place, and yet it comes together smoothly into a great screen shot. Good job.

Cheers,
Joshua

Zorronov, How long have you had that route going? I admit, it never gets old!

gfisher,
That last screen shot looks very out of place... ALCO PA-1s on concrete ties with modern Safetran signals, and a water tower? Very out of place, and yet it comes together smoothly into a great screen shot. Good job.

About three years now, although I took an approximately eight month break when I got frustrated...all better now. It's not about the time...it's about the fun doing it.

As far as George's shots are concerned...it's just "temporal ambiguity". In the final analysis, the main criteria that should be used is, once again, "fun".

Love Sherman Hill, George. :)

Cheers,
Fred

George, I was just thinking about your Sherman Hill Route and then these pictures appear. I was hoping that you were still working on it. Great screen shots. Any release date? Ball park estimate. Thanks.

Texas Trainz: Working the Quarry

Here are a few shots of Georgetown RR and Texas Crushed Stone switchers working the Texas Crushed Stone quarry in Round Rock, Texas:

TCS02.jpg

TCS01.jpg

TCS03.jpg

TCS04.jpg

TCS05.jpg

TCS06.jpg

TCS07.jpg

I'm almost finished with the route. It should be on the DLS soon.

-Max

Texas Trainz: Haulin' Rocks

Leaving the Georgetown Railroad yard with a string of hoppers loaded with crushed limestone:

GRR01-1.jpg

Passing the TECO-Westinghouse plant:
PassingWestinghouse.jpg

On the outskirts of Round Rock:
EnteringRoundRock.jpg

Crossing Brushy Creek:
CrossingBrushyCreek.jpg

In downtown Round Rock:
InRoundRock.jpg

Back