USA Pics

Hi Forester1, thanks so much!
Also, thanks for your help about which icon I should click. Although, for some reason, when I click on "Reply to Thread", I don't seem to get that entire menu anymore, even when I click the "Go Advanced" button like I normally would. I haven't posted in a while, so I'm not sure if I clicked the wrong button, haha.
Thanks!
- Sean D.

2023-03-31-232012.jpg

Nice shot Dman26! One of my favorite lines and I like the way you caught the curves.

@chdias, Maybe you are getting a partial forum? Something I get when I do searches sometimes. Scroll down to the bottom and see if there is a button for "Full Forum" or something similar.

Nice shot Dman26! One of my favorite lines and I like the way you caught the curves.

Thanks! It's mine too. I hope to someday model this portion of Lines West in HO, but for now Trainz will have to do. Moose2750 did a wonderful job putting this route together.

@Forester1: Yay, I got it now! I clicked the button called "Full Site" and that solved it. Thanks for your help!

Anyways, here are the screenshots from my first post this weekend, but I have them displayed correctly so that there is no need to click a link, :).
MGAR-IM-BWGT01.jpg

MGAR-IM-BWGT01.jpg

MGAR-IM-BWGT01.jpg

MGAR-IM-BWGT01.jpg

MGAR-IM-BWGT01.jpg

MGAR-IM-BWGT01.jpg

Also, here's some extra screenshots I took that same day of a CSX Rock Train departing the same yard:
CSX-Rock-Train-on-the-MGAR.jpg

Note: A few of these scenes may be incomplete or subject to change, so some spots might need more detailing later.

Thanks again for viewing!
- Sean D.

Milwaukee extra #507 hits the grade crossing at Keane at a brisk 10mph. The years of deferred maintenance on the Milwaukee is now evident.

2023-04-08-225115-Copy.jpg

Hi Tume. That is the new payware route from Flamerailzzz site. It covers Beverly WA to Kittitas WA. I haven't bought it yet but have certainly been sorely tempted!

Hi Tume. That is the new payware route from Flamerailzzz site. It covers Beverly WA to Kittitas WA. I haven't bought it yet but have certainly been sorely tempted!

Hello, thanks for the information.

If its Beverly to Kitty, the screen could be taken at Boylston :) I have been working at the Othello-Beverly-Kittitas section before I switched to the Avery-Drexel (now Frenchtown-Avery section). So it would be nice to see a screenshot from the Beverly Bridge :)

Your's TUME

Indeed, it would be interesting especially if using a modern day DEM. Wanapum Dam was completed in 1963, and Vantage moved up the hill away from the river. Prior to then, the river would be much lower, and in the late 50s and early 60s construction of the dam would be visible from the bridge.

Indeed, it would be interesting especially if using a modern day DEM. Wanapum Dam was completed in 1963, and Vantage moved up the hill away from the river. Prior to then, the river would be much lower, and in the late 50s and early 60s construction of the dam would be visible from the bridge.

I need to transfer my MILW-Othello-Kittitas section into TRS2022. Unfortunately the route bases on the "Terrain-Only-Route" once created by Phishlipastwork. Therefore the route does not include too much terrain besides the tracks and therefore the "End of the world" is visable quite often. When I will continue to work at that route I will have to find a way to extend the terrain besides the track to get more terrain for a better view in the distance. On the other hand it is may be more easy to start that section from scratch by using DEM. But than I would go for a route all the way from Tacoma to Avery :)
Also the MILW-Othello-Kittitas section I used to work on has a time setup at the late 60s - just as the Royal City Branch had been built (MILWs last branch built in 1067). Therefore the Wanapum Dam is part of that route as well.

Hello,

I just brought my MILWAUKEE Othello-Kittitas section into TRS2022. A lot of content is missing, but I could get a small area around Doris Substation ready for that screen shot. Last time I really worked at that route was back in TS12 times. The sage brushes have not been available back that time and it was quite hard to get a nice decoration for such a kind of vegetation. This was one of the reason I changed over to work at the Avery-Drexel section in 2006. But with the possibilities now such a landscape can be decorated very well :)

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Your's TUME

While there is no route available that is an accurate depiction of the Wheeling & Lake Erie (except for what is included on the Sandusky District route) the MWP does a fine job of capturing eastern ohio/western pa......

While there is no route available that is an accurate depiction of the Wheeling & Lake Erie (except for what is included on the Sandusky District route) the MWP does a fine job of capturing eastern ohio/western pa......
this bridge is actually modeled after a real wheeling bridge, its even correct on the dem. its by the town of Monongahela

anyways
2023-04-11_185843.jpg

Back