USA Pics

It's 4:30 AM, and here comes Extra #4801, a local. At this hour, they're more likely to wake the sleepy city-dwellers in their apartments than switch cars. This shot is from my Big City Switching module. The trackplan is finalized, all industries placed, roads done and all TRC crossings functional. Now it's just a matter of finishing the building layout and scenery. Expect this to come out soon, and hopefully the SW1 and many more things along with it!

When the route is finished, I will have people beta-test and create three sessions for it, as well as one of my sessions. Rules will be discussed after the route release.

2022-04-08-170635.jpg

Okay, that's a welcome surprise, makes me wonder about an SD40, since you guys usually release an SD40 alongside an SD45...
Are we going to get super-weathered skins like the prototype?

I really like those new SP variants NS37! So when are you also going to be making the same SD40s, SD45s, and tunnel motors with the "speed lettering"?

Got a cool blur on this shot, and two U33B's as well, doing about 65 MPH...

2022-04-09-165722.jpg

Another U-Boat, this time with some Bankruptcy Blue, and not going nearly as fast...

2022-04-09-170007.jpg

Nice shot been running some old sp myself. Mind if i ask how long your train was? Just looking to get an idea of how i could run mine

Back