USA Pics

trs19a_006.jpg

Harold

P&B's newest locomotive makes her first run hauling a string of new TPTC fire tankers and fire fighting caboose to the Alleghenie yard for transfer to a Pennsy mainline freighter later in the day.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

:D

Last edited:
Great work every one, Eric in the second pic in your latest batch of goodness is that track and point switch available sum where please ?. Very nice work as usual Eric :wave:.
Cheers Mick.

Illinois Central Main between Carbondale, IL and Fulton, KY. Route is growing fast on both ends. :) A Southbound on the wooden viaduct over the marsh land just North of Wickliffe, KY

Just entered Kentucky after crossing the Ohio River at Cairo, IL.

Starting again updating gfisher's Cape May County Route. Tried it in TS12 with JVC's front facing trees. Then N3V changed the game and made them useless.

taned_007.jpg

Love this route since I grew up in Millville, NJ and can remember the E-6's at the Millville yard.

Long time ago
Harold

Gary_Evans: Thank you :).

Great work every one, Eric in the second pic in your latest batch of goodness is that track and point switch available sum where please ?. Very nice work as usual Eric :wave:.
Cheers Mick.
Thanks buddy :).

It's TRS19 Built-in stuff, the point switch is called "New Century Switch M50A (no target)" & "New Century Switch M50A (no target) Lever only", and the tracks are called "JR US track #1-132 xxxxx".

vRDnTrj.jpg

bS0KvAd.jpg

BZFvN6B.jpg

// Erik from Sweden

Looks great, Harold. That's a favorite route & area of mine and I've done some limited updating myself in the past. Looking forward to seeing more.

Thanks buddy
:)

It's TRS19 Built-in stuff, the point switch is called
"New Century Switch M50A (no target)"
&
"New Century Switch M50A (no target) Lever only"
, and the tracks are called
"JR US track #1-132 xxxxx"

Thanks Eric.
Cheers Mick.:wave:

Back