USA Pics

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

while the empty freight train crosses a steel railroad bridge, white steam shoots out of this steam engine's pistons clearing the boiler of anything that can cause damage to the heads that are attached to them and cause priming.

^Speaking of Chicago:

Ash Street crossing, where former Illinois Central to Waterloo, Iowa and Omaha Nebraska crossed the Baltimore & Ohio Chicago Terminal (CSXT) and Chicago River & Indiana/Chicago Junction (NS) mains
that carry trains north and south through the lower west side to the south side. I don't know why I chose SOO power, but here we are. Facing southeast, this baretable transfer lumbers north on the CJ mains.

Pictured is a reskinned Bendorsey rendition of the four drawbridges that carry four active mains over the South Branch Shipping & Sanitary Canal.

Last edited:
"Load em up!"

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

this 4-6-2 pacific steam engine was switching some additional tank cars which formed a long train which is being loaded at the oil refinery.

Thunder on the High Iron.

the-1470-is-seen-here-thundering-down-the-mainline-with-a-long-freight-train-in-tow-on-a-foggy-day..jpg

we next see the 1470 with a long freight train rumbling down the mainline, note the moderate fog in the background.

Last edited:
Back