USA Pics

It's a corevette for sure 1957 to be precise
Actually it's got the signature dual tail lights, which didn't become standard on the Corvette until 1961. My guess is either 61 or 62, as both are identical really. I do know it is off the DLS, username loarthtake, you could look up corvette to, and I'm sure it could be found.

Actually it's got the signature dual tail lights, which didn't become standard on the Corvette until 1961. My guess is either 61 or 62, as both are identical really. I do know it is off the DLS, username loarthtake, you could look up corvette to, and I'm sure it could be found.
Yeah you're right I couldn't see the dual taillights well because of the lady. Good eye

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Matt

Will, you really have no place asking for content when you have no Trainz versions registered to your account.

Matt[/QUOTE/] no need to get upset. My trainz versions are registered with my old account, sp9813. Took a hiatus from trainz due to personal life issues, but forgot all my login details. Made a new account to ask the helpdesk for assistance, but they were less than helpful to say the least, so I used the new account to post

Last edited:
Will, you really have no place asking for content when you have no Trainz versions registered to your account.

Matt

Settle. You'll make a fool of yourself otherwise.

Oops, just did

Will, contact the helpdesk again, and they'll help you get your SP account back.

Sorry Will, I didn't realize you already had an account. I hope you get your account back, and I look forward to seeing your fantastic pics again.

Matt

Thanks for your kind words conrail_3004 & trainman7616 :).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I swear erik. You find the best assets on the dls to use.
I suppose it's the ladies you are referring to LOL :hehe:.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regarding the Corvette: Chris (Enzo), he he, I'm not surprised that you nailed it, I remember you were the "sports car guy" at Sam's forum (SAXT) ;).

It's available on DLS "Corvette_Bj_1961" <KUID2:68787:25230:17>
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do not touch my car :cool:.

31b010c0cf3e3fb1de8b583ff8ed5142.jpg

9bbd215009a638418f463702b5ab800c.jpg

// Erik from Sweden

PS: Nice shots guys.

Here we see some electric Amtrak thing cross the Susquehanna River between Havre de Grace and Perryville, MD

A big THANKS to Bendorsey out there who made this shot possible with his creations :)

Here we see some electric Amtrak thing cross the Susquehanna River between Havre de Grace and Perryville, MD

A big THANKS to Bendorsey out there who made this shot possible with his creations :)
Flusi, very nice shots. I live about 45 minutes away from Havre de Grace and I can say it looks spot on. Great work.

Back