USA Pics

Nice shots Chris! A few things though, the Horseshoe Curve park wasn't redone until 1992, and the fourth track around the Curve wasn't taken out until 1981. PC lasted until 1976, so the curve still had four tracks then, and the park was pretty much the same. Admittedly, these shots are missing the K4 at the center of the park, but this route is set in the 1940's so prototypically PC wouldn't be running back then! Either way, these are the closest shots to the PC era so far. Still, nice shots.

Also, cooling off sounds good to me! Have a Pere Marquette auto parts train.

c364ee6e6977bd17158238f3a364da52.jpg

4472784d083389951de3adefbf5a56ab.jpg

eb266aed95cd55c55dbbfd6340945bd0.jpg
0f98dd4557ccd73797327af3203f8260.jpg
89c406104b11b11831a4fee185ab6a1d.jpg

Last edited:
Nice shots everyone! Wish I was able to get on my PC but unfortunately it's not working and I'm away for a bit. Keep em up!

Loving the Penn Central stuff, Chris!! Isn't that Deadpool's old Curve route?

Nice shots everyone! Wish I was able to get on my PC but unfortunately it's not working and I'm away for a bit. Keep em up!

I'm with you, Ben..... I wish Trainz would work on my computer..... :'(

Loving the Penn Central stuff, Chris!! Isn't that Deadpool's old Curve route?

Thanks Scott!

Why yes it is.... He had a lot done before he released it to the general public to mess with.... It was done in the Late CR / Early NS era I believe... I haven't modified it yet, it is still as Deadpoolmx55 left it.

To the rest of the community: if you too wish to mess with Deadpoolmx55's unfinished Horseshoe curve route (NS Pittsburgh Subdivision) for both TRS09 and TRS12, surf here and download it:

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/show...sburgh-Subdivision-TS09-TS12-RELEASE!-4-25-12

You could mod it and make it modern day NS, go PRR/PC/CR with it, or mod it into a Steam Era route!

Last edited:
~Joey Gig- I'd assume that route is his own work in progress and most likely isnt released yet. Just as a rule of thumb try not to quote pictures.

And uh, this is definately an Alco so uh...

And Chance, a bit of unnecessary rudeness towards a new member of the community...... just sayin.

Man that Alco is pretty sick Coleton. Looks like a RS300 GEVO Tier 7 to me. In all seriousness now, those are some nice shots!

@logan- I really hope your aren't serious XD

Wouldn't mind seeing sum SP&S Gold and Black scheme Loco's on that route of yours you got going there Coleton, Nice work as usual mate keep at it.
Cheers Mick.:)

Back