USA Pics

Some very nice shots! If you hit F5 before you take a screenshot, it'll hide the hud and help take those shots that little bit further. Pressing F5 again can turn it back on when you're done

-I need to get back on this someday.

2016-06-16%20163338_zpsps7p2iho.jpg

2016-06-16%20163539_zpsopmzqttp.jpg

2016-06-16%20163811_zpszk1zlnmc.jpg

2016-06-16%20163936_zpstx4qpfs4.jpg

2016-06-16%20164011_zpsme6qclil.jpg

2016-06-16%20164539_zpsz1wfu3i7.jpg

2016-06-16%20164600_zpsgx9jhfwe.jpg

-Joe

Absolutely gorgeous shots everyone!
Some shots of what is probably the biggest train to ever hit the NP's Blackwater Branch, even bigger than the line's massive Sand Creek Trestle, led by two RS-1s that struggle to keep the massive train in line but provided for an epic sound show as they moved along the branch.

Great pics!! That Northern Pacific box with the grain doors directly behind the RS-1s sure did bring back fond memories for this old Northern Pacific yard clerk.

1. I see the fantastic screenshots here and I just want to give up on route building. I could never make my route(s) look as good as these.

2. Thanks for using my ACE Hardware building!

3. I really wish people wouldn't post shots of unpainted baseboards.

Cheers,

Dave

-Kimo, I want a texture and asset list STAT! J/k, nice shot man! Great shots everyone.

-Joe

Thank you Joe, good to hear from ya again. Hope you have a pleasant return to Trainz and look forward to whatever you have in-store for us.:)

The assets I used on DLS

JS textures by FirstSoloFlight
FMA2 igrass 11 k
YR Bridge Trestle

Payware assets used from JVC, Trainzitalia

JVC Gr3 grass A spline
JVC MR-grass spl 8 wide/dry
JVC ST-5 desert shrub D

Donner cespugli spl5 and spl5AUT

textures-Donner P12 Nevada7, Nevada22, sand7

-Kimo

Thank you Joe, good to hear from ya again. Hope you have a pleasant return to Trainz and look forward to whatever you have in-store for us.:)

The assets I used on DLS

JS textures by FirstSoloFlight
FMA2 igrass 11 k
YR Bridge Trestle

Payware assets used from JVC, Trainzitalia

JVC Gr3 grass A spline
JVC MR-grass spl 8 wide/dry
JVC ST-5 desert shrub D

Donner cespugli spl5 and spl5AUT

textures-Donner P12 Nevada7, Nevada22, sand7

-Kimo
-Thanks Kimo!

-I have a few things lined up. Have quite a few assets that I never released. Try to get those assets out at some point in time.

-Joe

The flooding is widespread in Point Velara and it has come over the seawall into the station, like how the NJ Transit station at Hoboken floods sometimes during high tide. A short sea salt train is bound for the dock in the distance as it passes the station switcher. Usually, salt doesn't go to the dock but goes in the opposite direction to Bay Center and points farther that way. It is in unit trains of about 20-25 gondolas. The dock at Point Velara has 2 cranes and an oil loading rack for tank barges. The salt train passes over the submerged bridge that crosses the inlet onto the harbor island. A drawbridge can be seen to the left along with one of the fish companies.
Screen%20Shot%202016-06-21%20at%2012.04.19%20PM_zps5ynwfbuu.png

Back