USA Pics

Free content market place for Sketchup models. Has lots of Sketchup models, of varying quality and efficiency

Jamie

About time that I started doing multiple shots once more.

mz7o0.png

Tu5Zg3bf.png

qEe7MP46S.png

U6sYOX.png

JTcy1U.png

ABH

Last edited:
On May 10th, 1997, Amtrak Train #26, The last Pioneer, makes it's way across the Midwest. Destination: Seattle, WA for the last time...

6b9ea7c940e3268d822361f07459e098.jpg

A trio of SOU SD9's and a single F7B struggle to get their heavy manifest up the mountains.

Matt

Look, there's a lot of technical stuff i can't remember, but i know that you're not supposed to quote pictures in a post.

Issues with quoting every single picture in a post are mainly the fact it can eat up lots of peoples bandwith / Wifi, and it also makes the page slower to load up. Plus, it's just annoying.

Quoting one picture out of a set or just the post and removing the pics is the smart way to do it.

Cheers,
SM

Well, you could do some trial and error and aim to get the same skin in each car, but that would take ages. So I simply replaced each container's map tga with the one I wanted (making sure to copy the other container tgas elsewhere). When the shots are done, I simply replace all the "clones" back with the original maps. Takes about ten minutes, but not as tedious.

Back