USA Pics

Hey!

mtmw%20KCS%20red%2004.jpg

mtmw%20KCS%20red%2006.jpg

Best Regards! :)

barti_1

Where did you get the SN boxcab? It appears to have no pantograph, I have the DLS one where philskene put a pantograph on that mesh.

I reskinned it. It is a fictional locomotive and fictional skin. The locomotive type is a ALCO 48 Ton Boxcab.

No public release currently.

My attempt at a swamp: I need all the help I can get, both with techniques and asset sourcing.
Screen%20Shot%202015-04-06%20at%204.27.56%20PM_zpszt2sct8x.png
[/URL][/IMG]
Still very much a WIP.
Edit: More work is done:
Screen%20Shot%202015-04-06%20at%204.46.12%20PM_zpsm609rn7i.png
[/URL][/IMG] Now for the dreadful task of placing trees. Edit: It was pretty easy actually. I think this looks decent.
Screen%20Shot%202015-04-06%20at%205.28.52%20PM_zpse1jbcsnk.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Blue grid ... Yellow grid ... What's the big difference ???

I think if you download a certain route, from a certain site ... it infects your Trainz program, changing the yellow grid, with blue grid ... then you can't switch it back

Same with the bobber caboose .. it infects your sound system, and affects the entire Trainz program, and you have a global strange wheelsound/tracksound

Couldn't you disable the grid by deleting it? It comes with Cold Creek Logistics (The route not the content pack). I like the blue grid better.
There are also several on the DLS in different colors, and blank grid less textures, although why would anyone use that? The grid is very helpful for track work.

Last edited:
I think the blue grid comes with just about, if not, every JR route; but I look at it like cascade: blue, yellow; does it make a difference? You cover it up most of the time anyway. :hehe:

Back