USA Pics

SP 4-10-2 #5035 simmers quietly in the dawn light before another days work. Screenshot taken on my own WIP route, the TR&NW engine shops.

Tight Squeze..

:wave:
Bobcass_20131225_0017_zpsa6591019.jpg

still having some trouble with the JR Rolling Stock..... I Ran RRmods rolling stock with no problems but for some strange reason everytime i couple up to any JR assests the game locks up... I've reinstalled all the dependences and all that good crap and nothing works... im at a loss here can someone supply me with an answer or is it just JR's content don't like me LoL

Have you got SP4 (build 44653) installed?

Shane

P.S. Out of interest, where did you get that username from?

Nope i don't... something i might need to look into.. altho with all the bad rep sp4 is getting i might just stick to what i got... and as for my user name its just something diff...

TS2009 SP4 isn't too bad from experience as long as you are prepared. However I will tell you that newer JR content will not work without that being installed.

Shane

If you want to have a look at any potential problems, have a look at my TS2009 SP4 Bugs thread which should be available on the search facility (or failing that, Google).

Shane

Back