A Russian train gets ready to head over the Bering Straits:
d3e0dcaeddfb859dd2febcad24fc7bd0.jpg

hert:wave:

PS Route is fictional.

A Russian train gets ready to head over the Bering Straits:
d3e0dcaeddfb859dd2febcad24fc7bd0.jpg

hert:wave:

PS Route is fictional.

No doubt you're way ahead of our time!!!

I'm really a little envious of you. You shape the future while I am still busy with my Milwaukee Road Project, a RR that no longer existed for decades. :'( :'( :hehe:

:D :D :D

But your locomotive combination makes sense.
If I were to list companies which could realize the Bering Straits connection, then I would say, UP, CN, and the Russian Railways.

But we need to consider that the understanding between the two countries suffered a bit because of the spy affair. But in the other hand such a connection would create money to the big advantage for both and lots money is always a great argument to get back to a good understanding :)

Nice idea hert !!!

:)

Your's TUME

PS: please consider full season change support when you create this route :hehe:

Last edited:
It's round up time.

Um, excuse me, but I am offended by this. FEMA is not rounding people up and putting them into boxcars. They are rounding them up and putting them into Automax cars. :p

Of course if you actually believe this you are pretty freaking sstupid. I mean seriously, WTF. And why is it always FEMA? Yes, the department dedicated to disaster relief is the department that would get the authority to round people up. This conspiracy was stupid when it was started in 1996, and it is stupid now. If the US government is rounding people up and killing them, then why would these stories be allowed to be put onto the internet in the first place without the author mysteriously disappearing. I really do hope that this guy was joking. I wonder if anyone will be smart enough to realize that this post seems abnormally long for it's 3 sentence reply and figure out that there is more post underneath. You know, like buried treasure.

LOL!!! I was just going to say the same thing. That's a hilarious shot!!! I thought they loaded the FEMA death cars (Autoracks) at Beech Grove?

That's just too funny!!!

No doubt you're way ahead of our time!!!

I'm really a little envious of you. You shape the future while I am still busy with my Milwaukee Road Project, a RR that no longer existed for decades. :'( :'( :hehe:

:D :D :D

But your locomotive combination makes sense.
If I were to list companies which could realize the Bering Straits connection, then I would say, UP, CN, and the Russian Railways.

But we need to consider that the understanding between the two countries suffered a bit because of the spy affair. But in the other hand such a connection would create money to the big advantage for both and lots money is always a great argument to get back to a good understanding :)

Nice idea hert !!!

:)

Your's TUME

PS: please consider full season change support when you create this route :hehe:
id say BNSF and alaska rr could be included too :p

I don't know, but I'm sure its nothing good going on there. Looks to me more like a round-up of American Citizens to make slaves of the government if you ask me.

Now if someone could point me to a Auto-Max car in Trainz, then the scene will be complete.:hehe:
LOL!!! I was just going to say the same thing. That's a hilarious shot!!! I thought they loaded the FEMA death cars (Autoracks) at Beech Grove?

That's just too funny!!!

Still working on it, but it's coming along nicely. Have a few minor tweaks to make, must change the logo texture to match the rest of the brown parts, add the head/tail lights, and also textures for destinations. I also have to add the destination signs on the side of the car, too.

Back