USA Pics

:hehe::wave:
a2c217fda02789123432035efb45d450.jpg

A Wisconsin Central SDL39 and two GP40 Units depart with a fairly short train:

WCGP40-CSXSUB.jpg

Is there any high quality routes available (doesn't matter about the length but with lots of vegetation :D) so I can run these loco's where they really belong?

Thanks,
Tom :)

Last edited:
@Lesley Contact me via MSN or something and I can hook you up with some proper WC territory to stomp over!

:wave:,

Steve

@Lesley Contact me via MSN or something and I can hook you up with some proper WC territory to stomp over!

:wave:,

Steve

Yeah....Do what Steve said....Ya will like what he hooks ya up with :wave: ....I also have the WC Shawano Sub, the WC Valley Sub and part of the WC Chicago Sub on the new CP route which sees some WC on that line....I'll have to CDP up the other 2 WC ones and get them to the DLS here

BNSF in Autumn

Just a BNSF run-through manifest on MRL trackage in a small town in Montana. I think the fall colors are what the BNSF Heritage scheme was made for! :p

BNSFAutumn.jpg

Just a BNSF run-through manifest on MRL trackage in a small town in Montana. I think the fall colors are what the BNSF Heritage scheme was made for! :p

Yeah the colors are pretty cool....Put that under a dark sky :).....On MSTS I run the Sandpatch with the Chessie and CSX units in Fall with the dark sky and that is a really nice pic to take....Chessie fall colors with the CSX dark blue sky....Can't go wrong with that :wave:

Back