Uploading problems

klambert

Ca Plane Pour Moi
I uploaded a piece of content and it appeared in the unprocessed files tab, waiting for it to be processed by Auran, I checked the next day and it had disappappered so I checked the preview area and waiting area bottons and it wasnt in there either I even checked the DLS but It wasnt in there. It has completely vanished from the upload area and Auran havnt even sent me an email. By the way the tumbnail is the correct dimensions and it does display so its got nothing to do with that. Please help

I uploaded a piece of content and it appeared in the unprocessed files tab, waiting for it to be processed by Auran, I checked the next day and it had disappappered so I checked the preview area and waiting area bottons and it wasnt in there either I even checked the DLS but It wasnt in there. It has completely vanished from the upload area and Auran havnt even sent me an email. By the way the tumbnail is the correct dimensions and it does display so its got nothing to do with that. Please help

This happens now and then. Its the famous (or infamous depending on your point of view, lol) Auran Black Hole. Best is to re-upload it and see what happens. If it is there (somewhere) it will get rejected as already being on the DLS (or somewhere). If not - hopefully it will not dissappear again. The Auran site has been acting a bit goofy ever since TRS2009 came on-line.

Ben

EDIT: An after-thought -sometimes items get assigned to odd categories. You might try doing the DLS search using your username.

Last edited:
Back