Uploading Content: Where Do I find it?

Sampug394

I'm back. >:]
So, I'm about to Upload Content through Auran, It's Been Successful on the DLS, But When I get to THIS Point, I'm Stuck Fast: :eek:

WHEREdoIfindit.jpg

Where in the Hell Do I find the Content I Want to Upload? Am I doing something Wrong? :confused:

I've already searched the Forums, But to no Avail. :(

EDIT:

I now See a Size by the File I Uploaded: Is this a Good Thing?

ThiscouldbeGood.jpg

Last edited:
I think you need to save a cdp of the content you're uploading, then click on the file when you're at the point you're at in that screen. But I could be wrong, anybody please correct me if needed.

Robby :wave:

I'm Using the Standard TRS2006, SP1 I beleive... :)

I think that one comes with cmp have you tried just dragging the item to the upload tab and pressing the upload key? Works for most people. TRS2004 is a little more primitive.

Thanks John

I think that one comes with cmp have you tried just dragging the item to the upload tab and pressing the upload key? Works for most people. TRS2004 is a little more primitive.

Thanks John

Actually, I did, and Yes! The Content I was working on is on the DLS, Including the Preview Image for it:

ThisISGood.jpg

I believe there is No Longer a Need for this Post. It can be closed if Possible. :)

Actually, I did, and Yes! The Content I was working on is on the DLS, Including the Preview Image for it:

ThisISGood.jpg

I believe there is No Longer a Need for this Post. It can be closed if Possible. :)

Wrong tab, on the left you should see download helper, search, asset details, uploads, archiver, and pick list.

Currently you have nothing on the DLS at the moment, do a web search to confirm this. What you are seeing is your content in CMP.

Open the uploads tab and drag your content onto it, then click the upload button. There are a couple of other buttons to press as well but that's the basic idea.

Cheerio John

Back