Update Questions

boleyd

My current build is 117009 I assume that this is the latest-correct?

Also, I have the large compass rose pointer. Wasn't there a change to revert to the old thinner compass?

You signature shows 117009 as you mention in your post but also 122399. Latest plus beta is 122861.

You need need assume anything... You can keep track of all this by merely keeping current with the 22 Plus Beta forum where each release is posted with all relevent info.

My current build is 117009 I assume that this is the latest-correct?

Also, I have the large compass rose pointer. Wasn't there a change to revert to the old thinner compass?
I think that 117026 is the latest release of TRS19 installed from Steam. I'm not sure what the N3V direct version is but it should be very close to that number. Steam versions have to have slight changes made to them to work with Steam so the compiler assigned build number is slightly different. The branding should show SP5 but that might have been screwed up if you also have TRS19 Platinum installed as well. TRS19 Platinum is build 117009. TRS19 build numbers never go above 117026.

My compass in TRS19 SP5 build is the rose compass as you described as is my Platinum version compass. I think the skinny compass discussion was about the compass in Train Plus or TRS22 which both have the skinny compass.

Last edited:
Back