UnAssigned Drivers?

boleyd

I have 6 unassigned drivers when I start the session. Three other drivers are assigned properly. Does not occur on every startup. But when it does odd things happen.

I delete these driver, and restart, but they reappear!!

Last edited:
Used the latest Beta 122315 and the same unassigned drivers appeared.

Last edited:
I have also seen these mysterious drivers in both the beta and retail versions of Trainz Plus. They have absolutely no effect on the operation of the assigned drivers and can be safely ignored. As to the cause of their "gate crashing" antics, I have no idea.

For my installation, I delete the rule and add it again, and the unwanted drivers are gone.

I have never had unassigned drivers unless a train derailed or I set them up that way. When I setup a session, I always have a few extra unassigned drivers around so I can quickly send one to a locomotive that's sitting at a terminal.

Thanks for the replies. Seems that the customer's instructions are the usual cause. Another engine, not properly instructed, can raise this problem. Time to debug my stuff....

I checked the 'Remove all existing Drivers first' check-box at the bottom of the Drivers Setup page which left me with only the drivers I had allocated to specific trains/schedules. Peter

Back