UMR 2014 Summer Multiplayer

Thanks, when I join I'm definitely driving the Y6B. :)

1 more question: is the session in Cab mode or DCC or can you choose when you join?

Last edited:
Thanks, when I join I'm definitely driving the Y6B. :)

1 more question: is the session in Cab mode or DCC or can you choose when you join?

You are presented with the option at session load, and I believe (I could be wrong, been a while) that you can switch at any time.

Yeah, I've seen some Run 8 videos from Beattie and Felix. I've seen that the diesel operations are more complex there than in Trainz. What can be said for the content creation side of things i.e. route-building?

Ok, I'm almost done downloading everything but I am having some problems. The asset "Logs 50ft Clinch" is missing the kuid: Unknown Location: <kuid:86661:9000100>.

The asset "GE ES44AC GE DEMO/UP #7605 is not in the missing dependencies section of my CMP. The faulty dependency is: "Faulty: Nathan K5HL Horn Sound"

Also, I can't find this asset on the DLS: "BBL - Amtrak Surfliner Coach Car"

How do I fix these? Thanks.

Last edited:
The unknown dependency on Logs 50ft Clinch is obsolete. Download this instead: mlog icon,<kuid2:86661:9000100:2>.

Right-click the faulty horn sound and click "View Errors and Warnings". If the asset had errors (red markers), delete the asset and try downloading it again.

The BBL you're missing is an obsolete KUID. Download this instead: BBL - Amtrak Surfliner Coach Car,<kuid2:160942:24011235:1>

Hope this helps!

Ok I just downloaded and fixed everything and now I'm in the session. Thanks.

But for some reason, there are no trains and I can't right-click or use my arrow keys to move around, I'm stuck at the world orgin. How do I fix this? Thanks.

Last edited:
Ok I just downloaded and fixed everything and now I'm in the session. Thanks.

But for some reason, there are no trains and I can't right-click or use my arrow keys to move around, I'm stuck at the world orgin. How do I fix this? Thanks.

That's normal. Just wait for the network data to finish loading.

I just updated it to version 4.1 and I click join and it has said "joining game" for like 30-40 minutes, what is wrong here? Thanks.

Ok, I'm in my content manager and a quite a few assets and in the missing dependencies section but when I click "view dependencies for most of the assets, there are no missing dependencies, even when I commit everything. What is going on here? Thanks.

I did and I'm joining the session soon, thanks.

EDIT: When I click join it says "unable to join multiplayer game, it may have ended." What's up with this? Thanks.

Last edited:
I am having the same issue as well, so it is definitely not you. Hopefully they will get that sorted out because I am able to join other games without issue. its just this session that appears to be goofy.

Hello everyone,

I wanted to join the session, but it will display a dialog with a message "joining, please wait ..." and nothing happens, the session will not connect. I tried to connect to other sessions, but it does not work. Last weekend was iTrainz offline. Since then, what is iTrainz back online, so it works badly. I mentioned this in the forum "Multiplayer Talk" post "Multiplayer Server". There is no answer ...

Back