UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

Excellent shots all :cool:

Haplow and Flankton Steam Railway

30770121344_553c1eef9d_b.jpg

04/09/2016 1630ish - NGG16 NG143 & Vale of Ffestiniog pause at Dinas to change the single line token.
stevo9723_20161213_0000_zpsbc94kl4d.jpg

*edit - think I might have to redo this. I remember the sky being quite alot greyer than this.

Last edited:
Quite amusing! I especially like the Jack Nicholson one - "here's Johnny!" I can see the seeds of a new screenshot trend developing here.

Rob.

Respectfully, please no. This thread is full of excellent screenshots of UK routes and engines, and is in itself a chronicle of the development of Trainz - the 2006-era screenshots near the start, moving up to the latest HD T:ANE images which could almost be photographs. If you want to create Trainz memes, please create a separate thread for it.

What I really want to know is where he got the original-condition black 08 from... it could be a reskin of the pikkabird model but it looks more detailed.

Respectfully, please no. This thread is full of excellent screenshots of UK routes and engines, and is in itself a chronicle of the development of Trainz - the 2006-era screenshots near the start, moving up to the latest HD T:ANE images which could almost be photographs. If you want to create Trainz memes, please create a separate thread for it.
Yes, boss!

At the end of the day Trainz is a game and as such it's a vehicle for having fun - anything (legal!) goes!

Rob.

Last edited:
Well I started this thread and I don't think anything legal goes, so would ask for a continuance of such images to be removed. He did ask nicely. There are other threads for dopey images, I've used them myself.

1st post in this thread:
Great looking station lner,but there seems to be a bit of subsidence under the station nameboard?
Well I started this thread and I don't think anything legal goes, so would ask for a continuance of such images to be removed. He did ask nicely. There are other threads for dopey images, I've used them myself.
@ escafeld. Did you start this thread? I believe it was lewisner.

Rob.

Last edited:
The thread had already started before the first post. Let's not argue guys, the title of the thread should give a clue as to the quality sought for the thread.
Cheers
Graeme

I absolutely did start this thread, before the site crash and after that the threads weren't complete. Ask Lewisner, I'm not in the habit of lying.

Last edited:
I absolutely did start this thread, before the site crash and after that the threads weren't complete. Ask Lewisner, I'm not in the habit of lying.

OK OK, don't get over excited! You started this thread, it's 'neither here nor there' to me!

Rob.

Trust me, I won't get excited over you. This 'funny faces on engines' rejection is obvious having an effect on you. I'll try and remember the thread that likes that sort of thing and then you can post on there and enjoy meeting similar minded people. Have a nice day.

Last edited:
ECML 1975 - The Last Train From London

The built-in ECML route is set in the mid-1970s. I have been working on a personal session for 1975 titled "The Last Train From London". This involves taking the 23:55 Kings Cross to Newcastle on its overnight journey. Deltics ruled the roost by day but the overnight trains were the haunt of the BR Class 47. Here, the 23:55 stands at Peterborough at 1:20 a.m. with a Class 25 across the island platform with a Norwich - Birmingham New Street parcels train. The 23:55 had ten intermediate stops and each was around ten minutes, to allow time for parcels, mail and newspapers to be dropped off. Here, at Peterborough, some parcels from Norwich may be being loaded on to the 23:55 for Doncaster, York, Darlington or Newcastle.

The 23:55 also stopped at Stevenage, where it would have a cross-platform interchange with the 23:30 all stations Kings Cross to Cambridge DMU. here, the DMU stands at Hitchin, shortly before it takes the Cambridge line with any revellers who have been on a night out in London.

The Class 25 is an old model. I wonder if any of the talented creators out there are working on up to date models of the BR Diesel classes such as Class 20, 24, or 25?

Back