UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

R3

Dave - station building finished, except for nightmode. Would you like me to apply some enamel signs, or can you manage that yourself? I still need to make the down building. It will be a couple more days before I upload it. After that, I shall split it into modules - parcels/booking office, waiting rooms and toilet block, and upload those separately. I'll also do a later LNER green livery version of the modules.

sticka_zps9emnnyg0.jpg

Amazing jayholland and I think this might also do for Coningsby, if I remember correctly. Thanks a lot, I can't wait to see it at Stickney. I also like the lamp, is that available on the DLS now, or have you also just done this with the station? More nice shots R3.

Amazing jayholland and I think this might also do for Coningsby, if I remember correctly. Thanks a lot, I can't wait to see it at Stickney. I also like the lamp, is that available on the DLS now, or have you also just done this with the station? More nice shots R3.

I made the lamp to go with the station, but it will be available as a separate asset.

They look like they looked when I was a child back in the 40s. Well done.

Thanks Dave .

G'day Nexus, I can't help but admire your shots mate. Amazing detail. What assets is your station building and lifts(I assume?) made of?

Cheers,
Jamie

Thanks Jamie . The lift shafts and station building are my own work , They are based on how Leeds City station looked in the 1970s and early 80s .

Last edited:
It's UK Bullhead - Wooden 09, although it looks like R3 has slightly modified it. I don't know if this version would be on the DS, if it was I doubt it would even work for TS10 but the one I mentioned is available for TS09 and above. The kuid is <kuid2:79563:90009:1>.
Many thanks,

PortLineParker

Back