UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

Great shots all :)

26180392875_9545b05681_b.jpg

26154441596_21b8f8f93d_b.jpg

That livery NexusDJ is amazing! I saw it for the first time yesterday and it's a massive change. I work for Northern Rail, well Arriva North (Northern) whatever considering they've got about 3 different names. Hopefully someone can do their new livery :D

Untitled_2.jpg

Last edited:
More shots from the Johnshaven railway - this time from the Standale Heritage branch line that travels from the coast , through the gorge, and terminating at Standale Lake

G03_zpszw1faljn.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

G04_zpsjfht5zrm.jpg

G05_zpsdmttvalf.jpg

G07_zpsctx780zs.jpg

G08_zpsm5i434ix.jpg

G10_zpsxqlj5npr.jpg

G11_zpsrj6w4t7w.jpg

G12_zps0bpsdpor.jpg

G14_zpspbad4hzq.jpg

G13_zpssm0mezqt.jpg

Hi

They are all on the download station. To replicate you need the following: - Cuk_paramedic male, Cuk_paramedic female, Cuk_patient on trolley, Policeman 1 ground & policeman 2 ground and policeman 3, Austin A35 crashed, DS traffic island. Have fun! The full Johnshaven (TANE) route should be available next week, has been uploaded.

Yorkshire

More shots from the Johnshaven railway. This time from Eastbay resort which has a holiday park and funfair. This is where the branch line system leaves the mainlines and travels along the coast towards Stanmouth.

C_zpsbzeymwad.jpg

Waiting for the Big Dipper!
C04_zpsfblfpuui.jpg

About to set off
C05_zpsu10urrb8.jpg

Ride in the front seat
C06_zpsa2svzjca.jpg

C07_zpsk5w57tfz.jpg

leaving Eastbay on the Standale branch
C08_zpsjkpklmmn.jpg

Along the cliffs

C09_zpszlrkz7cn.jpg

You do know you can edit posts rignt? ;)
I think this is an image of it IRL-http://www.train-photos.com/picture/number10663.asp
If it's right this is an Ex-LNER Observation Car from the Coronation Set, only problem is, until now, I've never discovered any Observation Cars past the Devon Belle and US ones for Trainz, :confused:

Not sure where to find this..

Last edited:
Excellent shots all :)

50031 in its new InterCity Mainline livery
(Numbers etc. will be added as soon as they've been added on the actual loco ;) )

26138721570_2c1a6c54de_b.jpg

Can you tell me where you got that lovely Observation Car from... pic deleted

Ahh! That looks like one of my old screenies!

The Observation Car was commissioned from Paulz Trainz many moons ago. He probably still has it on his books, you'll have to contact him. As per with most of Paulz trainz models it came to me with incorrect bogies, luckily I had some of his Gresley bogies from a previous model of his (Quad Arts- not very good, I have to say! ) so I substituted them for his standard 8'6" bogies he supplied. If you do decide to purchase, get him to fit and send the model with Gresley bogies. Also the textures have been heavily tweaked by myself.

Good Luck,

Rob.

Last edited:
Messing about with rmm speedtrees, still downloading the TANE ones hence the Trainz 12 shots ;)

A bridge somewhere near Chelmsford:

66702 working an engineer's train over the Easter weekend

A DRS Class 47 hauls two Mk3's off to Ilford for repainting

The down DVT headed service to Norwich

Chelmsford along Victoria Road

Hi EverTrainz, not yet sadly - It's a large project I'm working on (Some 50 miles) and a fair bit is in built up areas which tend to take longer to model.

It's progressing though and maybe eventually It'll get to a release stage :D

Rumour - that's a very harsh, unrelenting sun you've got beating down there on your route, judging by those shadows. Perhaps it's set in the summer of 1976? :hehe:

TANE's shadows do certainly add an extra dimension.

Paul

Back