UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

My latest project: Some A Stock trailers meet their fates at the scrap yard, on the Abbey Town branch.
These are very much a work in progress and much still needs to be done.

15157537510_70c1dfe4e2_b.jpg

15321209916_faf287961d_b.jpg

15341062171_a667748162_b.jpg

Great shots everyone ;D I managed to get my computer working again by restoring to factory settings, so I had to transfer all my trainz work onto memory stick :S Endless missing dependencies, thats why theres no trains in these screenies :D
New route I'm starting based on an old route I made back in 2011

wwGZVTJ.jpg

Nice looking route. May i ask where you aquired the signal box in this screen shot.

Regards Dave.

Don't really get the above statement/question? If you mean what wagon is this, it's the built in BR 8 ton cattle wagon. If you actually mean "that wagon is this", you are incorrect.

@Stationbeem, I can't remember the name of the signal box but I know that it is made by nexusdj and is on the DLS :)
Non-fiction for once :D
cnIT0gA.jpg

H9wsYhJ.jpg

MallardLittlePhotoRenacement_zps3a9f1516.jpg

A little photo Recreation of LNER'S Mallard.(Some of you have seen the original, and also yes I'm aware the track No. Is wrong and It's not the same location, blah blah, but this was a little quick
thing I wanted to get done, I don't really have my own routes or anything yet to show screenshots off on)

One route I managed to cover.. Winstingham City :D Been doing some refurbishments to the stations and line
Flinton (was Flinton Regis) with two 153s bound for Harblow Airport and a metro service for Royal Street
o8bE1bX.jpg

Onboard the Regional South Metro bound for Royal Street station
33L3WGn.jpg

Brickdale Point station
yiSjWxQ.jpg

Is this a self presivation railway?

You could say this is the Self Preservation society :hehe:

Near St Johns Wood near the closed Lords Station.
15461711395_57cd588f01_b.jpg

Lords Stations remaining disused platform can be seen on the left as a Class 319 heads north.
15458570711_3a0c22b15e_b.jpg

A Class 313 crosses regents canal, in the background some A stock rumbles past.
15275005960_3600c1f1a5_b.jpg

Another 319 heads northwards on it's way to Tring.

Last edited:
Some Hayden Trains units showing of the most recent livery variants:

I think the 350's look quite smart in the new Mainline/Express liveries. Not entirely sure about the 377 yet though...

Colton station now, beginning to undergo platform lengthening to acommodate 10 car services on the Wendsey-Harrington diagrams:

Back