UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

Not something you see often...

trainz2014-04-2412-17-39-25_zpsca02c15c.png
Not something you see everyday :p(This is on the DLS freeware under GWR Crane 16, you must not be moving in order to operate the Crane, also, no, it's not mine.)

Great work
Upadate from me

A pair of decommissioned DVTs stand at Long Barston after a stock move

The 47 that moved them there

A 66 storming up on the branch to Long Barston

Same train, different angle :)

-James

Well, the only free time I'm getting to complete this is on the train to and from work. EDIT (much later): I should of said, taking the train to work and working with trains (how ironic)! Since I now work for South West Trains at either Guildford or Woking.

(And yes I know, its too shiny to be a dirty locomotive!)

Again, brilliant work

Just out of curiosity, did you create the textures yourself,
If so, how to you achieve the nice matt shading effect

-James

Great work
Upadate from me

A pair of decommissioned DVTs stand at Long Barston after a stock move

-James

Does anyone know of matching stock for these DVTs? It's my biggest gripe with them - they don't seem to match anything else available on trainz.

Hi John --

Yes, there were missing dependencies (which I think were resolved) but the direct-drive tags on the bogeys were never corrected on the versions now on the Download Station.

Quite some time ago Rob Hill gave me permission to modify his 9F to work in more recent versions of Trainz and mount the revised version on a file sharing site.

So when I get the session shown in the screen shotz uploaded for the Port Lolita layout there will also be a download link for a 9F that will work in TS12.

Phil

Had fun with Tomyoung's awsome buses xD
The acceleration was a bit difficault to control sometimes, but nevertheless it was fun

t6MHJbx.png

NIYzQyA.png

PHVWLX3.jpg

cKxKCKi.png

QuT2tMS.png

-James

Back