TRS2006

Old_Timer

I just bought the CD Version of TRS2006 full version and would like to know if it will work on a PC not connected to the internet?

I installed it last evening and wasn't able to open the destruction manual and the box says the manual is included on the disk, but where I would like to know. I finally gave up and uninstalled the program for the time being.

I have UTC installed on this computer, but would much rather keep TRS2006 on my non-internet computer if at all possible.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Ken B.

on your desktop click my computer, in that window right click on the drive the disc is in, click open, this will then show you the contents of disc, you should be able to open the manual from there.
if your stuck for drive space on the internet enabled comp get an external hard drive, unless your happy with the content supplied. there is loads off additional content(free) at the download station.

I just bought the CD Version of TRS2006 full version and would like to know if it will work on a PC not connected to the internet?

I believe with SP1 installed you have the option of hitting the ESC key to quite the CMP search for an Auran connection.

I installed it last evening and wasn't able to open the destruction manual and the box says the manual is included on the disk, but where I would like to know. I finally gave up and uninstalled the program for the time being.

Oh my, don't give up that easily;) on the opening blue window with the radio buttons 'Start' 'Options' 'Manage Content' 'Manual' the 'Manual' button should open the TRS2006 manual that should have been installed with the program, or find it under Auran/TRS2006/Docs/Manuals_cd/manuals/TRS2006_manual.pdf (of course you need Adobe Reader to open the manual. :wave:

Back