Trouble with trainz.hu

hholdenaz

OK, I didn't know where to put this, but for some odd reason, every time I try to register on trainz.hu, I can't! Whenever I click on register, nothing happens, and I need a download from that site! Can somebody please help me out?

I guess the problem is in repeated registration attempts after first registration attempt fail. Trainz.hu used to have problems in past with some email domains, so it could happen that once trying registered, You never received confirmation email. Above described behavior might be second stage symptom. Try to ask Guriga to check Your registration status and to eventually fix the problem for You.

I guess the problem is in repeated registration attempts after first registration attempt fail. Trainz.hu used to have problems in past with some email domains, so it could happen that once trying registered, You never received confirmation email. Above described behavior might be second stage symptom. Try to ask Guriga to check Your registration status and to eventually fix the problem for You.

Well, it turns out I did have an account, but I can't remember the password. While I apologize for making this seem like a waste of time, I never did get a response when I asked for a new one. Is there a reason for that?

...Trainz.hu used to have problems in past with some email domains...

You need to try to find another solution, how to address trainz.hu with Your request. I think, You should find Guriga's email somewhere here on the forum and try to send him email from another email address, describing in detail Your troubles.

Back