trigiger

arwin48

Does anyone know where I can get the trigger command from. I've tried marinus on the DLS but says not available, is there another one available. I'm running TS12

There are too many triggers for the command to display all. For local use you could modify the script of the command (or create a new command).
The script to modify is waitfortriggercommand.gs (part of the command). The lines marked in red have to be added to the script.
Code:
          for (j=0; j < locoNameCount; j++)
          {
            trainName = locoNameList[j];
            trainMenu.AddItem(trainName, me, "WaitForTriggerItem", triggerName + "¼" + trainName);
                                         //Adds a Train to the Trainlist, when the Item is selected by
                                         //the user, a Message is sent to the Function WaitForTrigger
                                         //The minor part of the message contains the last parameter of
                                         //the AddItem Function. A String containing triggername and
                                         //trainName seperated by ¼ (which is very unlikely to be used 
                                         //in a trigger name)
          }
      [COLOR=#ff0000]trainMenu.SubdivideItems();[/COLOR]
             triggerMenu.AddSubmenu(localisedTriggerName + " >", trainMenu); //Add the Trainslist as submenu to an
        }                                                        //entry in the triggerMenu
      }
      [COLOR=#ff0000]triggerMenu.SubdivideItems();[/COLOR]
      triggerMenu.SubdivideItems();

StringTable strTable = GetAsset().GetStringTable();
      menu.AddSubmenu(strTable.GetString("menu_command_name") + " >", triggerMenu); //Add the triggerMenu (including the Trains)
    }                                                      //to the MainMenu
  }
  //CreateScheduleCommand - creates a New WaitForTriggerScheduleCommand and initialises it
  DriverScheduleCommand CreateScheduleCommand(DriverCharacter driver, Soup soup)
The first change is not neccessary for your usage of the command, it subdivides the list of names of locomotives. The second change adds another level of subdivision to the list of triggers.

Peter

Thank all for all the Info. Problem resolved.
Thank you too, to all you trainz users who give their time to help other with questions and requests.
This makes running the game all worthwhile.

Back