TrainzItalia has no US Steam Locomotives?

I searched the whole website and i couldn't find a single US Steam locomotive for what it was famous for.

The following trains i need from the website:
ATSF 2929
SP Cab Forward 4294
FEF-3 836
FEF-3 844

Where can i find them on the website please let me know.

-PendennisCastle

Hello,

• the UP FEF-3 pack and the two UP Challenger packs, are available HERE
  • the ATSF 2929 has yet to be re-released
  • the SP Cab Forward 4294 is not one of our downloads

Regards

The SP Cab Forward used to be available Kuid:103021:1017.
It was by lilbscreationz I believe,but this site seems to have disappeared

I clicked the link to the FEF-3 and it came up as "Sorry, you do not have permission to perform this action!", i have a account if you ask, can you fix this issue please?

Last edited:
You can find the Cab Forward at steamtrainz.org. They also have a really nice GS-4 Daylight.

I clicked the link to the FEF-3 and it came up as "Sorry, you do not have permission to perform this action!", i have a account if you ask, can you fix this issue please?

Somehow, your member status was set to "Pending". I manually edited it and now you should be able do download our freeware assets.

Let me know if the issue is fixed.

Regards

Oh god, most of the UP FEF-3's dependencies are faulty, i don't know why, this guy got the same locos on TS2009 and that is the game i have but there not working for me, can someone help please?

Also the Challengers i downloaded from the same website, they have the same problem too.

Last edited:
What Trainz version are you using (your Profile does not show any)?

Both the FEF-3s and the Challengers - as clearly stated in their description - are compatible with, and have been tested in, TS2010/TS12/Trainz Mac 1 and 2.

Regards

I suppose they might work if you change the trainz-build tag value to 2.9; unfortunately, I have no TS2009 installed since the release of TS2010, so I cannot help you directly.

Regards

I tried to change the build number but with the changes it disappeared all together so i can't get it to work, could you tell UP844 (the creator of the website) to do a version for TRS2004 up to TS2009, that will be great.

You may get a more immediate response or better help, after you have a registered version of Trainz showing. Just a thought, and probably a good suggestion. I know how it is, people like to jump in and dog-pile on you for not having it.

Back