Trainz will be top notch when:(Pic needed)

Rail4Pete

QCR Route builder
When I will see this locomotive in my game: The 4-6-0 Rogers (Standard Gauge) that played in Petticoat Junction, Iron Horse, Back to the Future III and many movies.

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

This one is a HO (OO) scale made by Tyco/Mantua. I found it on ebay and painted it..but unfortunately I cant model with computer.

Rail4Pete

Last edited:
Yeah it would be cool to see Sierra Raiload #3 in Trainz. But you do know that #3 is all black.

Matt​

Yeah it would be cool to see Sierra Raiload #3 in Trainz. But you do know that #3 is all black.

Matt​

Yes, actually it is black, but, In the fall of 1958, No. 3 emerged in a gaudy paint sheme that included a lot of red and gold trim. The occasion was the filming of Columbia's feature Western ''Face of a Fugitive'', and it was the beginning of a trend towards bright colors that lasted until 1970.

This sheme is the way I like it and this is the way it was used in ''Petticoat Junction'' and ''the Iron Horse'' both TV series.

The most important fact is ''how to convince someone to make it for Trainz''. :)
Rail4Pete

Last edited:
Cowboy's Old West and Train Works made a Loco EXACTALLY LIKE THIS, even with the further back 3rd wheel axle. I E-mailed him about it and he said he made it for an early version of Trainz Yet never finished it. If someone could Finish it We'd have Sierra Railway #3!

Back