cjgeddes96201008140009.jpg

cjgeddes96201008140008.jpg

cjgeddes96201008140007.jpg

cjgeddes96201008140006.jpg

GWR Cambria

GOD"s Woundeful Railway-
-----------------------------------------
The Great Western Railway

GWR 3454 Sylark eases out of Highworth Platform 1 with a Abberwithe stopping train and fights the heavy blizzard to get the passengers to their Destination.
trainz89_20100105_0003.jpg

GWR 3454 creaps into Highworth No. 1 Platform with King George V simmering but with her crew looking on in awe

trainz89_20100105_0015.jpg

Kind Regards
M​

Hi Skidmark,

I'm getting the same problem when I hit that link. When I looked this morning I just got the Imageshack login screen.

However, I've just posted a screenshot on another thread and found the link in cjgeddes96's post put me straight into my Imageshack account with all my pictures visible.

Suggest you make sure you log out from Imageshack quickly after every visit.

There's something very strange happening here!

Cheers
Casper
:confused:

That is what the problem is. That link will take you to your own imageshack page if you are logged in. If you are not logged in, it takes you to the log in page. I didn't mean to be fussing at cjgeddes96, just didn't want anyone to think that I was submitting 2009 images. Sorry cjgedders96, you have some good looking shots there. Best of luck to you and all..

Last edited:
That is what the problem is. That link will take you to your own imageshack page if you are logged in. If you are not logged in, it takes you to the log in page. I didn't mean to be fussing at cjgeddes96, just didn't want anyone to think that I was submitting 2009 images. Sorry cjgedders96, you have some good looking shots there. Best of luck to you and all..

That is alright. Imageshack will not let me create folders, so they will just be posted here in groups of a few

Thanks for clearing that up skidmark.

I'll go back and delete my comments.

Nice shots everyone. Good luck!

Cheers
Casper
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back