Trainz Beer Coasters

Wiley4

Go The Lions
For a bit of fun, let's see your "Beer Coaster Shots" :) Take a screenie, dress it up as a beer coaster and give us a squizz. :)

Cheers
Wiley :)

Here's one to kick it off.

"Pacific National Ballast Train"
PN2.jpg

Last edited:
For a bit of fun, let's see your "Beer Coaster Shots" :) Take a screenie, dress it up as a beer coaster and give us a squizz. :)

Cheers
Wiley :)

Here's one to kick it off.

"Pacific National Ballast Train"
PN2.jpg

What route is that?

Boy have I got a real belter of a real beer mat. When I dig it out of the loft I will scan it and post!:udrool:

John

Not touched up, an actual beermat from the Beer Engine pub at Newton St Cyres near Exeter.

beerenginefront1cv8.jpg
beerengineback1re6.jpg

You can get there by train, but not the one pictured!:hehe:

Cheers!

John

ps has antone visited recently as it's about 20 years since I last called, At the time I had one of the hottest chilli con carnes of my lifetime, NICE!:'(

i opened this tread, after being back from the pub an hour (yes on a monday) hoping for a mix between the great wet stuff and the fast metal stuff mixed (though in real life not a good idea)

so as i sit here with another cold one i wonder, when will beer and trainz be mixed in a safe and way that everyone can enjoy with out worrying that he may push the > button and speed up when infact he should have pushed the < button to slow down. i want a beer friendly trainz :udrool:

*warning this is a half drunked ramble and may look silly in the morning.

Back