Trainz 2022 White Flicker Of Trees Glitching (I Need Help)

What about Trainz setting. Is there somewhere in trainz setting?
I had something similar and after I'd messed with settings in my AMD manager, and restarted a couple of times, it fixed itself. I think I also lowered the view distance a little too. I hope you get it sorted. Pretty sure you will.

Your computer has a GTX 1660 TI 6GB, same as one on my other computer it runs TRAINZ fine! if you install the most recent DRIVERS !!

I try go to best buy to try if they replace graphics card but unfortunately they can because it's soldering and it's ready to go. So they can't repair my computer. I'm not fixing myself and soldering new graphics card. If there's another way instead replacing graphics card.

Listen and download the latest drivers, is said many time follow advice and solve the problem
Go the the nvidia website. click the link above (JCitron). No need for new Graphics Card. UPDATE THE SOFTWARE !!

Listen and download the latest drivers, is said many time follow advice and solve the problem
Go the the nvidia website. click the link above (JCitron). No need for new Graphics Card. UPDATE THE SOFTWARE !!
Drivers are always up-to-date on my system. The issue varied between Trainz versions and driver versions.

The point is, they specified a 15-year-old video card that's no longer supported. In fact, anything below the 10xxx series NVidia cards no longer is supported driver-wise. That means that anyone using a GTX900 series cards or below are SOL.

The fact that the problem was pointed out in TRS19 but we were told "We know about it, ignore it" but nothing was done means they knew about it and the issue should've been addressed rather than faffing around and forcing users to do something that not all can do.

NVidia Drivers.
NVidia Drivers.

My gaming laptop is Acer Predator 15.6 Inch 144Hz FHD 1080P Gaming Laptop| Intel Core i7-9750H up to 4.5GHz| GTX 1660 Ti 6GB| 32GB RAM| 1TB SSD (Boot) + 1TB HDD, Backlit KB. I got this 3 years ago and I play trainz for 3 years and it runs good nothing problem. But today it seen it has some white flickering going on. That's why. What the best graphics card need to be upgrade. High one or low one. Any type for my gaming laptop.​

Well I looked, but could find no reference to a GTX1060 in the selection list. What am I missing?
Look for 10-series. This covers all of the 10's including the 1060. There's another category for notebooks, so don't choose that one.

Look for 10-series. This covers all of the 10's including the 1060. There's another category for notebooks, so don't choose that one.
That was useful! 10 Series provided the GTX1060 option, which showed latest Driver 546.33. My Driver was 457.51 which, according to Windows, was the latest ... so I am assuming that Windows only checks their own Drivers? Regardless, I now have Driver 546.33 installed, and the trees no longer flash so many thanks for providing that "stepping stone" to the solution. Much appreciated. Regards. Colin.

Back