Trainz 2022 White Flicker Of Trees Glitching (I Need Help)

This is a report going on trainz 2022. I have problem with trainz railroad simulator 2022 because it's seen it has some trees are white flicker as it glitching. It's going crazy going on in trainz 2022. Comment me if you know how to fix it?

Neme and KUID number of the flashing trees needed? I have had this and I gave up with the trees I had and mass replaced them with various trees from SAM and Mcguirl. Attack the specific species (pines in my case) first and that should be sufficient. If not replace specie for specie. Just be careful to have a base copy of the route safely tucked away to be safe from any mistakes you may type. If you are waiting for a fix from N3V you have to first formally submit a trouble ticket - https://n3vgames.typeform.com/to/xRdryu?typeform-source=www.bing.com. If you then hold your breath in anticipation, asphyxiation is likely.

Eventually the problem went almost totally away for me. I still occasionally see a flash. It was probably never FIXED but some update caused a proper sort that revealed outdated or improper values somewhere and the problem was indirectly fixed by "indirect actions".

I know what the problem is. It has nothing to do with the assets or video drivers. It's simple. The trees have an infestation of white moths. White moths are huge and will decimate a forest if not irradicated. What we see when we pass by the trees is their bodies and wings flashing in the sunlight. They do have the capabilities to glow in the dark, so you may see a flicker occasionally in the dark if you watch carefully.

Snark of course but we need some humor here.

I know what the problem is. It has nothing to do with the assets or video drivers. It's simple. The trees have an infestation of white moths. White moths are huge and will decimate a forest if not irradicated. What we see when we pass by the trees is their bodies and wings flashing in the sunlight. They do have the capabilities to glow in the dark, so you may see a flicker occasionally in the dark if you watch carefully.

Snark of course but we need some humor here.
Is there trainz setting to turn it off?

Neme and KUID number of the flashing trees needed? I have had this and I gave up with the trees I had and mass replaced them with various trees from SAM and Mcguirl. Attack the specific species (pines in my case) first and that should be sufficient. If not replace specie for specie. Just be careful to have a base copy of the route safely tucked away to be safe from any mistakes you may type. If you are waiting for a fix from N3V you have to first formally submit a trouble ticket - https://n3vgames.typeform.com/to/xRdryu?typeform-source=www.bing.com. If you then hold your breath in anticipation, asphyxiation is likely.

Eventually the problem went almost totally away for me. I still occasionally see a flash. It was probably never FIXED but some update caused a proper sort that revealed outdated or improper values somewhere and the problem was indirectly fixed by "indirect actions".
What about trainz setting is there somewhere to turn it off?

What about Trainz settings? What's the video card got to do?

The video card drivers include a lot of functions. Your other software using the driver may not be using the same functions Trainz uses, so you don't notice it elsewhere. Making sure you have the latest drivers will eliminate that possibillity. To me, I put it on the plausible list.

I would also check if your DirectX is up to date, I think Windoes is supposed to handle that one.

The video card drivers include a lot of functions. Your other software using the driver may not be using the same functions Trainz uses, so you don't notice it elsewhere. Making sure you have the latest drivers will eliminate that possibillity. To me, I put it on the plausible list.

I would also check if your DirectX is up to date, I think Windoes is supposed to handle that one.
No settings just drivers. Are you serious? My computer was fine and I just want to know there's a settings somewhere.

You people think it's the drivers doing it? What about trainz settings? Is there somewhere on trainz 22 setting to fix the problem instead of drivers?

Well, do what people suggest, they are there to help. Your Graphics card is doing the hard work so to use the latest drivers is very important!
It is NOT only Trainz The Graphics card is doing most of the work! So listen to people that like to help and update your drivers and take it from there.

Yes I got this Tree flickering after the later Trainz 2022 updates.
They do not flicker in the Build 122411, so I did not update any farther from the 122411 build due to this issue.

I did a Bug report on the Trees flickering, and the response that I got back was, are my Video Drivers up to date?
My answer was no, on my 2nd PC because I wanted to retain the Drivers 425.31 for the GTX 1080Ti Nvidia 3D Vision Drivers for my 3D Games.
I know that the 425.31 are very old indeed, but they work perfectly in all of my Steam Client Games, FPS is still excellent.
Trainz 122411 is very Butter smooth with these old Drivers, and the Graphics are beautiful.

My other PC with Trainz Build 123794, and I have the RTX3080 Video card, and the Drivers are up to date, and the Trees do not flicker on the latest Build. I kind of think that it is a Video Driver issue.
I do not have a clue of why the Trainz later Builds are not compatible anymore with older Drivers.
Kind Regards.

Yes I got this Tree flickering after the later Trainz 2022 updates.
They do not flicker in the Build 122411, so I did not update any farther from the 122411 build due to this issue.

I did a Bug report on the Trees flickering, and the response that I got back was, are my Video Drivers up to date?
My answer was no, on my 2nd PC because I wanted to retain the Drivers 425.31 for the GTX 1080Ti Nvidia 3D Vision Drivers for my 3D Games.
I know that the 425.31 are very old indeed, but they work perfectly in all of my Steam Client Games, FPS is still excellent.
Trainz 122411 is very Butter smooth with these old Drivers, and the Graphics are beautiful.

My other PC with Trainz Build 123794, and I have the RTX3080 Video card, and the Drivers are up to date, and the Trees do not flicker on the latest Build. I kind of think that it is a Video Driver issue.
I do not have a clue of why the Trainz later Builds are not compatible anymore with older Drivers.
Kind Regards.
That's good. I wish if there a trainz settings somewhere if this something on the setting make it flicker.

Hi All
Our team have been investigating this issue, and for the majority of graphics cards this issue is resolved by installing the latest drivers for your graphics card. The graphics card is what is used to create what is displayed on your screen, with the drivers being the link between the software (Trainz) and your graphics card; as such bugs/changes in the driver can affect what is displayed. In this case a change was made in newer drivers, which recent updates for Trainz have made use of, and as such older drivers are exhibiting this issue.

We are aware of some very old graphics cards (ie NVidia GT 430 and similar) still showing this issue with the latest drivers, and our team are currently investigating this, however for newer/higher spec graphics cards the solution is to install the latest drivers.

Regards

My gaming laptop is Acer Predator 15.6 Inch 144Hz FHD 1080P Gaming Laptop| Intel Core i7-9750H up to 4.5GHz| GTX 1660 Ti 6GB| 32GB RAM| 1TB SSD (Boot) + 1TB HDD, Backlit KB. I got this 3 years ago and I play trainz for 3 years and it runs good nothing problem. But today it seen it has some white flickering going on. That's why. What the best graphics card need to be upgrade. High one or low one. Any type for my gaming laptop.​

Back